Sunday, August 28, 2011

Feeling Artsy..

I've been re-branding my GreenBottoms shop a little bit. Im testing my new designs right now. I also looked critically at my shop, my pictures suck. I am my own worst critic but yea they don't really make my products pop like they should. So I decided to invest myself into making a light box to take pictures of my products in.
I also decided to get a little creative and draw the green vines that are on my business card and my banner on the background...I may have gotten too creative, I think it takes away from my product :/ Maybe if I can find a way to lighten it significantly and make it super ghost like it will work but for now I am going to have to stick with a plain white board background. Hopefully I can find a transparent paper that is 20"wide and 30" tall!

No comments:

Post a Comment